Monday, March 14, 2011

Breakfast in a 25Oz. Mug @ Legend's

Hello again,

Legendary Bloody

I'm catching up on some notes I had from last Saturday just to get some posts up. Saturday morning for breakfast I ventured to NE Minneapolis for an amazing breakfast! Legends in NE has a beast of a bloody mary for a mere 6$ measuring up at a massive 25 ounces! There is a smaller serving size available for those who are little more skiddish. Served in a hefty glass beer mug. When it comes to garnishes this bloody takes the gold boasting; shrimp , celery stalk, beef stick, 1 pickle, 2 olives, and some hot peppers. Included at the shockingly low price of 6$ is a beer chaser one of my favorite parts!



To wash down this bloody i was pleasantly surprised to find my all time fave breakfast delicacy, southern style
biscuits'n' gravy!! Served, four biscuits smothered in a buttery almost sweet gravy, a side of cubed hash-browns, and four perfectly buttered pieces of toast.

At a total price of 12.95$: 6$ for the MONSTER bloody, and 6.95$ for my meal, Legends is quite a "Bang for Your Buck value!'


1 comment:

  1. I went to Legends countless times last summer to "watch" baseball games with friends since it was never extremely busy and they had that bean bag toss game out on the patio. I had never thought to order a bloody there. Next time I go there and pretend to be interested in sports on t.v. I believe I will have a much better time now that I know this monster bloody is in my future.

    Thanks Jake. This blog is great.

    ReplyDelete